SBS is happy to provide advertising space for publishers, authors, and companies. Please note that we are interested only in the following kinds of advertisements:
- Books, magazines, ezines, blogs, movies, comics, and other related media forms
- Advertisements from authors, publishers, magazines, and other related agencies
- Content must be relevant to the publishing, writing, or reading communities (we are not interested in viagra ads)
- Subject matter is not always important to us unless it consists of content that otherwise would be deemed illegal, vulgar, or disturbing to our core audience.
Advertisements must conform to the following guidelines:
- No pornography or anything too explicit to be deemed shocking as far as sexualized content
- No excessive levels of gore (a little blood is fine, but no images of carnage)
- No foul language (puns are okay)
- No racism, overt sexism, or other hate-related content
- No illegal content (obviously)
If you are unsure about something, feel free to query.
If you are interested in advertising with Survival By Storytelling, please contact us at sbsmag[at]yahoo[dot]com to receive information about our rates. We offer full-page, partial-page, small-image, and text-based advertising.